Monday, August 4, 2008

What is the deal with these agents?

So I mentioned to the real estate agent that I was wondering about how to get houses tested to see if they had ever been used for meth labs and she never replied! It is like she has dropped off the face of the earth! It makes me wonder if she know that those properties with houses are cheap because of that very reason.

That is another reason why we might consider just getting land without an existing structure.

I think I will go to visit NW Arkansas soon.

2 comments:

Mathemagician said...

D.B!
Check this site out:
http://www.ucoffices.com/office/default.aspx?id=475&frame=quick&agency=03027

Looks like they have several lots for sale and at a really good price. It kinda sucks not knowing the area at all because I don't know what counties to look in and what's close by. We should meet up there one day! :)

Dana said...

Jamie,

We are looking at Washington, Benton, Carroll, and Madison Counties. We could go further north or west if we want to into the neighboring states, but I don't want to be any closer to the New Madrid fault line.

-Dana