Monday, May 25, 2009

Chickens and Goats

With the garden planted I am ready to move on to chickens and goats. My landlady told me I could put the goats in the empty brush filled lot next door to the house!!!! Everything is unfolding perfectly.

I am thinking I could build a little earthbag building in the lot next door. It would be in the shape of a dome, but I could texturize it with ledges and such to make it a goat mountain!!! Then I could fence in the lot and it could function as the goat yard/habitat.

2 comments:

Billy Miller III said...

I'm envious!!! I would love to discuss with you some of the concerns I have with the project(s) I'm currently working on in Central Arkansas. I'm getting ready to redesign my yard (10 acres) in a permaculture way and I'm working on plans to build a strawbale house (btw, any comments on cooling here in AR?). Please email me.

Thanks,
Billy Miller

BillyMiller3 AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

hey, still goin? like minded folks here..

email me at

woesten operamail.com