Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Climate Zones....Oh My!

Take a close look at this map (the link is below). I was starting to look at properties in Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, Wyoming. I think I would rather deal with an earthquake or two than to live entire winters in those extremely cold places. I think Northern Arkansas is as far North as I would like to go, they only get to lows of -5 Fahrenheit. That is cold enough, thank you very much!

I am only half joking...I would go where ever the group decides.

US Climate Zone Map -http://permed.com/Climate_zones.htm

Maybe Central America is where it is at! I'll just need to learn Spanish.

1 comment:

Mathemagician said...

I wouldn't mind central america at all. It's beautiful and we could probably have a great growing season all year round. The governments aren't exactly stable, but neither is ours. In fact, I think that ours is more destructive than theirs will ever be.
Costa Rica is pretty nice. I think that land is probably pretty price right now though b/c so many people heard about how cheap it was.